Sunday, June 28, 2009

Sunday Ride Report

I'll file this partial report now on the fly. I'm sitting at the Coal River Lodge having breakfast in the afternoon. I may not be able to access internet later, but no problem. I plan to keep moving past Whitehorse tonight since it is light until after 11PM. That is, if it doesn't get too cold etc.

So far, since leaving Ft Nelson, I've seen three herds of buffalo. Got some close up pics. I've seen 4 black bears, Dall sheep (I think), caribou, and other wildlife critters. I was going to keep the camera in the saddlebags, but couldn't resist. All these photo ops are slowing me down, but today I'm slowing it down to smell the roses.

If I get a chance later, I'll add to this post, but for now, I'm hitting thre road again.

2 comments:

  1. Keep smelling the roses brother!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I put my tracks up so you can see where I went when we parted and also compare yours to mine while we were together-

    http://www.gpsed.com/user/Mad_max

    Day 4 was a enjoyable rest day at the campground in Bozeman, so no tracks for that day and 6 was riding with my brothers and a friend in Laramie Wyoming.

    ReplyDelete